I started by creating a page about moving forward and thinking about goals and intentions. The main image was from a magazine ad, and I used a quote from one of the earlier handouts to cover the product being advertised, and added some washi tape (one of my favourite supplies) to indicate both movement (hands pointing forward) and progress (measuring tape). I also wanted to reinforce for myself how important it is to write things down.
Then I went on to create my MORE page, a written and visual representation of what I want MORE of in my life in the year to come:
Then I moved on to create a page thinking about what I wanted LESS of in my life:
Something I wrote on my LESS page really hit home for me: my intentions were to be LESS in my brain and MORE in my heart, so I used the next two pages to write a bit more about that. Because I was thinking about how I tend to overthink things (yes, I see the irony), I decided to be as fluid as possible in creating these two pages, to trust my intuition that everything would tie together in the end. So here are the next two pages as well:
Have fun ... and I'd love to see your finished journal pages ...
Penelope






No comments:
Post a Comment