Below are some things that came to mind for me when I think of inspiration. Circle any of them that apply for you, and create a list of your own unique sources of inspiration if you have any.
![]() |
| What are YOUR sources of inspiration? |
And here's the whole page to print out ...
Here's how the page turned out in my journal:I used red and green washi tape along the edges of the facing page to unify the two pages, and I painted the corners of the diagram box with green water soluble crayon since I'd already drawn red circles around the words while doing the exercise.
I cut the short article from the handouts ("in-spiration") into 4 equal parts and glued them just below each stair tread, then I wrote the word "breathe" onto the photo, which linked back to the article, and kind of echoed the pattern in the wallpaper.
I'm telling you all this because as you develop your style in your journal, you'll also discover your own reasons for which colours you use, and your own sense of composition, and your own internal "language" of images you like to use. I thought it might be useful to hear some of mine so you can become more aware of your own as you go.



No comments:
Post a Comment