Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Class 2 ~ What? More handouts?!

Yes, more handouts. But I'll keep the chitchat to the minimum on these. Print them out, read them, glue them in your journal. You're welcome.

But, if you don't read anything else, I want to draw your attention to an article and study I summarize waaaaay down on the last page. James Clear's article, How Positive Thinking Builds Your Skills, Boosts Your Health and Improves Your Work is great info. If you're scientifically inclined and need some numbers, Barbara Frederickson's study on the Broaden and Build Theory of Positive Emotions is enlightening.

If reading both of those is too daunting, here it is in a nutshell: Exposing yourself to positive images helps you to see not only more positive options in your life but also MORE of them.

This is why I encourage you to make your journal beautiful to YOU. Whatever makes YOU happy will help you to see more options for the life you want to lead. And now, here are the handouts ...



No comments:

Post a Comment