It occurs to me that the "me" of ten years ago wouldn't have shared this. Not that I'm ashamed of any of it, I just was far too shy. I guess at a certain age, you're more at peace with the decisions you've come to in your life, and less worried about what other people will think. Don't feel you need to actually read these, by the way. Totally not required, but I wanted to show you how I put them in my journal. I got them to fit the page by folding one side over on the top and then writing on the back of the sheet. You could also put them in your journal by glueing in an envelope. Or cut them up, or rewrite them (but who has the time for that?). Just do whatever works for you.
Here's what I did:
![]() |
| Washi tape along the tops and bottoms of the pages (quick colour!) and fold over flaps to make the sheets fir the pages. |

No comments:
Post a Comment